I'm so pumped up!


 "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa


 "Kind words are a creative force, a power that concurs in the building up of all that is good, and energy that showers blessings upon the world." - Lawrence G. Lovasik

 

Good vibes, come on!!!

 

On a different note...


I miss wearing my pumps! Any high-heeled schoes for that matter...
After having Joaquim, I always opt for flats or flip flops because when we go out I will be carrying him and lugging a huge diaper bag! :)
It's been three years since I'm out of the corporate world.
Also, it's been a long time since I had a night out...
But maybe, since my baby is now a big boy I can start wearing heels again when we go out...I wish :)


kisses,
kath


sheer button down shirt: thrifted
shorts and shoes: fashion market
belt: genevieve gozum
accessories; landmark, market2