One Lovely Blog Award


I would like to thank Michi of michi photostory for giving me the "One Lovely Blog Award"

Here are seven random things about me:

1. The ob/gyne that delivered me is the same doctor who delivered Joaquim. I didn't have a particular OB before getting pregnant so when I was expecting I asked mama for recommendation and she took me to her OB :) You might be thinking isn't she too old? No, just a few years older than mama :)
2. I have a terrible fear of worms (scoleciphobia) and caterpillars! I remember when we were younger my sisters would chase me around the house while holding caterpillars and I would scream my head off! 
3. I have a sweeth tooth. I can't say no to chocolates, cakes, ice cream or desserts!
4. I'm addicted to sudoku! :)
5. I'm not a morning person...asked Jhe hahaha! It's really hard for me to wake up so early in the morning but need to because of wife duties hehe! need to prepare his uniform and coffee!
6. I'm really not into make up, but can't leave home without blush on hehe! inside my make up kit you will find a compact powder, eye liner, blush on and lip/cheek tint and balm. That's all I use whenever I go out. 
7. I would love to travel around the Philippines. I would really like to go to famous destinations, to experience the different festivals and know more about my own country :)