Weekend Love III

Last Saturday, got the 2nd dose of my cervical cancer vaccine..yay! one more and I'm fully protected :)
another charm added..check!
After that, we went to Megamall and as usual Joaquim played at Dave's Funhouse..
having fun in a sea of balls :)


 

Had lunch at Mann Hann
fried noodles with seafood and lechon macau
Went to Toy Kingdom before going home..
And what I wore that day: thrifted denim jacket and dress, shoes from fashion market (my hair is disheveled from running after Joaquim! :) )
that's Joaquim wearing an Optimus Prime mask :)
Then yesterday, Sunday, we went to Market Market (ayaw mag-mall! haha!) to buy a luggage
and Joaquim's white long sleeves polo for their United Nations parade.
I aslo bought these wedges ♥love♥
excited to wear them :)
We had dinner at Gilligan's, and we were able to eat peacefully because Joaquim and Lucas fell asleep..hehe!

my sister Marian, my nephew Lucas and bro in law Edison
mama and my sister Aileen
bro in law Gerald and my nephew Miguel
and us :)

That was our weekend :)

kisses,
kath