Thank you!!!

The "World Happy Day" at Yaya Chique yesterday was GREAT!  Just wanted to thank all you ladies for venturing out on such a cold day to come and share this special day with me here at the store....we had lots of great food, drinks and door prizes.  The ladies shopped until "I dropped"!!!  In fact, the last  customer walked out the door after 7:00pm!!!  So, it was a full fun-filled day and I want to say "thanks"....a very special thanks to my dear friend Michelle who not only stayed up with me until 1:00am in the morning cooking (since I was in the store all day), but then surprised me by showing up the next morning to help me set it all up!!!  Now THAT is a TRUE friend.....love ya girl!


(thank you card from the vintage Cavallini collection)

Don't forget.....when we reach "170" Fans on our Face Book page, there will be another great Yaya give-a-way!

See ya on "Fat Tuesday" (2/21) to celebrate Mardi Gras!!  xo...debi