What's happenin' at the Yaya this month of love???

LOTS of fun events..that is what!  First, we will be having the screening of

"World Happy Day"
Saturday, Feb. 11th
10:00am to 6:00pm

This movie is being released in theatres all across the country...but YOU can see it FREE here at the Yaya!  I am so honored that the producers have aloud me to show this new release in my store....and that we will not only be able to share this beautiful movie with our customers, BUT we will also be having free food and drinks---along with prize drawings every hour!  The best part is that I will not only be sharing this "World Happy Day event" with my customers, but I also will be sharing my birthday.  What a great way for me to share my "happiness and love" on my birthday---but, with my loving customers! 


Now of course you all know that I am Cajun and what happens in February???? MARDI GRAS!!!!  So, on Fat Tuesday (Feb. 21st) I will be having a fun-filled event all day long at the store to celebrate Mardi Gras...Cajun style of course!

Mardi Gras
Tuesday, Feb. 21
10:00am to 6:00pm

And of course there will be FREE AUTHENTIC Cajun food and drinks....including the REAL King Cakes direct from the bayous of Louisiana.  I also have some fun surprises thrown in....

So, I hope you drop by to join me and the staff for a day filled with FUN, LOVE & HAPPINESS!!!

See ya soon....xo...debi

(forgot to add that we are getting ready to have a give-a-way over on our Face Book page!  So, if you haven't already become a fan---please join us!  I always have fun treats and give-a-ways on our Face Book---and you don't have to live in Houston to be included!!!!)  The winner for tonight was Cathy Guess from "Girl's Gone Junkin'"!!!!  Congrats Cathy!