Product Focus: In2it Moisture Intense Lipstick in Tawny




 

Product Information: A high shine lipstick giving true color and full coverage. With moisturising beads containing lip plumping and nourishing ingredients that are released onto the lip during war. Contains sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil and vitamin E for enhanced moisturisation. UVA protection level of PA++, UVB protection level of PF 15. No fragrance. (from In2it's facebook page)

Price: P375.00 ($8+)

Found my nude lipstick shade!!  It really looks natural on me and it compliments my skin.
Staying power is okay, just blot it with tissue for a semi matte finish and longer wear.
It is moist and smooth on the lips upon application, but my lips tends to dry easily so I still apply lip balm before this.
I also like the packaging :D
Got this from Watsons Market! Market! :)

kisses,
kath