Weekend Love VII

Last Sunday, we went to SM Megamall to buy Joaquim's stuff for school..
There were a lot of people doing last minute shopping like us! hehe!
All those walking and shopping made us all hungry so we headed to A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante to have our dinner since I was craving for pizza :)

Vegetarian Pizza- pizza topped with mushrooms, bell peppers, olives and tomatoes
Howie's Special- pizza topped with garlic and anchovies
 Nut-Pesto with Seafood

my full bangs saying hi! hehe!
Yup, sporting a new 'do! :) I think this new hairstyle makes me look younger..
Whatcha think? :D

And here's my OOTD:

blue dress: from Ann of numbers letters and fashion
yellow cardigan: thrifted
shoes: bazaar
peach satchel: Coconut Gold
accessories: earrings- Market! Market!, ring- forever21


kisses,
kath