What's up at the Yaya????


Always LOTS of beautiful jewels!


I had closed the retail side in January (after 4 years) to concentrate on my own design line (which I have been doing since 1994), because I just couldn't do both----but, my new manager who is a great friend and has worked with me before (temporary over a year ago) has decided to change her career path and take the helm of Yaya Chique! So, needless to say---we have LOTS of great plans coming up this year and the future of the retail side---while I concentrate on my own designs (which you can see HERE and hear all about the GREAT avenues that are coming up this fall and next spring!)



Some of the purses we have been carrying since 2010




For the "gypsy" in all of us!


European and vintage home decor!


and of course----Romance!


So, if you are ever in Houston....make sure you drop by Yaya Chique, we'll have a cold one waitin' for ya!


debi lynn