Life's A Beach!

As you can see, summer is in full "swing" here at the Yaya! This outfit Lucy is wearing is a "Free Size" which means fits most ladies. I have several of these and I wear them at the beach, the lake and even just sitting around the pool at home! You are going to LOVE these!!!! (We have several different bright and vibrant colors and of course all the jewels you could ask for. Oh wait, do I hear the question..but, what about the flip flops???? Now you know I wouldn't forget you on that one!






I have these gorgeous gypsy sandals being shipped to the store today...


Now these beauties are on back order and will ship the end of this month!






Now you know here in the Bayou City along the gulf, we wear sandals and flip flops pretty much all year long; heck, we even wear our cowboy boots during the summer (without socks)! So, here is what I have coming the end of August!!!! The Yaya just has to have her turquoise!!!




Now, you didn't think being a Cajun from Louisiana that I could resist these???


Hope to see ya soon! xo....the yaya