Jewels, jewels and more jewels!

Well, as the holidays grow closer and we begin to "decorate" the store for Christmas....just wanted to give you a look at some of the beautiful "jewels" we have at Yaya Chique...all under $25.00!!!! 









and as always...we keep getting in beautiful and affordable treasures everyday!  We start "decorating" the store on Sunday and Monday (when we are closed)....so that next week, you will be able to see all the "magic" that myself and the ladies will be doing!

Don't forget to mark your calenders for our annual "Christmas on the Bayou", with food, music, shopping and a loving gift for each customer from all of us at Yaya Chique! 

Those that know me, know that every year I donate "new items" from the store to a woman's shelter in Houston----well, that has not changed, except that I will be asking all my customers to help us support a new battered & neglected women's shelter here in our own backyard called the "Mercy House".  I ask that for the month of December and during our party on December 15th, that you bring an unwrapped gift as a donation to these women.  Since, most them have left their situation with nothing and it is usually the children that fortunately get toys for Christmas....I wanted Yaya Chique and all its customers to donate something "new" for the women!  Such as....spa products, bath products, house slippers, gloves, hats, make up, personal hygiene items, make up bags, etc...something that makes a woman feel beautiful & special! 

I hope you all join me and the staff at Yaya Chique to show our love & support for these women....because as you know, I am a firm believer in feeling that EVERY woman has the right to feel beautiful and special!

From myself and the staff at Yaya Chique....we wish all of you a loving & beautiful Thanksgiving!!!
(the store will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after....we will reopen on Saturday!)