BC Bloggers Meme: 5 Things You Want to Do Before You Get Old

For this week BC bloggers meme, the topic is 5 things you want to do before you get old.

There are actually a lot of things I want to do, to try, to experience before I couldn't anymore...but these are five things that I can think of right now :D


1. I'm itching to get a tattoo but I'm still looking for the perfect verse or word...('cause you know tattoos are permanent or not anymore, but I heard removing them takes time and would really hurt! hehe)

2. I want to learn a foreign language..I'm thinking French or Spanish :)

3. I want to surf, bungee jump, sky dive...all those adventurous stuff :D

4. I want to go to all the tourist destination in the Philippines

5. And, lastly I want to be healthy and physically fit...and I want to fit small sized clothes again hehe!!

You can also join BC Bloggers weekly meme, go here to know more :D


kisses,
kath